Real Estate Brokerage Firms Law Attorneys Serving New York’s Hudson Valley Region, New York City and Connecticut
Dolgetta Law, PLLC provides highly skilled and professional assistance with respect to real estate brokerage businesses. The Firm represents numerous brokerage firms throughout New York City and the Hudson Valley Region. The Firm provides extensive legal updates to its brokerage clients as well as ensures that brokerage firms are utilizing forms in compliance with the Real Estate Licensing Laws.
The Firm’s representation of real estate brokerage firms includes guidance pertaining to the following areas:
- Agency law;
- New York State Department of State Compliance;
- Regulatory Updates and Compliances;
- Tax implications for Realtors;
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”) Guidance;
- Advertising Regulations;
- Issues relating to “teams”;
- Cybersecurity; and,
- Independent Contractor Agreements.